- 12 crepes, prepared
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 cup ham, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 C syrup.
- Combine 1/2 can soup with the drained pineapple, sour cream, eggs, ham, chives, and mustard. Set aside.
- combine remaining 1/2 can soup with 1/4 C reserved pineapple juice. Set aside.
- Place about 1/3 C ham and egg filling on each crepe and roll up.
- Place filled crepes in a 13 x 9" baking dish.
- Pour sauce over the top, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.