1 hr 15 mins
Ready, Set , Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This quiche is chock full of flavor and so, so easy to prepare!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) frozen deep dish pie shells
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 3/4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 1/3 cups cubed ham, cut in 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced dried chives
- 11. Heat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 22. In large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Beat in half-and-half and ranch seasoning mix.
- 33. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 44. Place pie crust on a cookie sheet and fill it with the egg mixture.
- 55. Place cookie sheet with filled crust onto the middle rack of oven.
- 66. Bake at 350-degrees F. for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cover the rim of the pie crust with aluminum foil after it is sufficiently browned, if needed.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham N' Cheese Spinach Quiche #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 169.3 mg
- Sodium 298.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix