Recipe by rosesam
Ready, Set , Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This quiche is chock full of flavor and so, so easy to prepare!!
- 1 (9 inch) frozen deep dish pie shells
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 1⁄3 cups cubed ham, cut in 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced dried chives
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2. In large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Beat in half-and-half and ranch seasoning mix.
- 3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4. Place pie crust on a cookie sheet and fill it with the egg mixture.
- 5. Place cookie sheet with filled crust onto the middle rack of oven.
- 6. Bake at 350-degrees F. for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cover the rim of the pie crust with aluminum foil after it is sufficiently browned, if needed.