Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used the cheese "crumbles" instead of dicing the cheese and it worked quite well. Cooking time is actually chilling time in fridge.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cooked until tender and cubed
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 3⁄4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine Miracle Whip, yogurt, mustard, celery seed, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.