Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think this came from a Taste of Home issue, but I copied it out of my mom's cookbook, so I can't be sure. Very simple to make, and it feeds quite a few if served as a side dish.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups cooked and cubed ham
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, ham, 1/2 cup of cheese, and onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, soups, and pepper.
- Add to hash brown mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 60-65 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.