Recipe by wife2abadge
Rich and yummy. I usually use green onion, though the recipe doesn't specify that type.
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate, layer ham, swiss cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, and onion.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender in the order given; blend for 30-40 seconds.
- Pour carefully over the meat and cheese; do not stir.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.