1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce, flavored sauce
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can original Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Cut small slit in center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch. Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 turn once halfway through microwaving. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3Meanwhile, spray bottom only of 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces, arrange evenly in sprayed dish.
- 4In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ham, onion, both cheeses, mushrooms and cooked broccoli and cheese sauce. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham 'n Cheese Omelet Bake
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.4
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 329.7 mg
- Sodium 814.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g