1/1 Photo of Ham N' Cheese Muffins
Great for breakfast or lunch on the run.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grounded
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup milk (not fat free)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup smoked ham, finely chopped
- 1preheat oven to 400*F and prepare muffin tins.
- 2in large bowl, shift together flour, baking powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 3in a separate bowl beat egg, milk, butter and mustard; stir into flour mixture. stir in cheese and ham.
- 4spoon into prepared muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until fully risen and browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham N' Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 249.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: