Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My MOM and I love this dish.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cooked ham (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (whipped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- In a bowl, add the potatoes and garlic salt.
- Spread into a greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with ham and add cheese into whipped cream, spoon over ham.
- Bake at 450 uncovered, for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
I got this recipe out of Taste of Home magazine, and my family just LOVES it. Sometimes we double everything except the ham and bake it in a 9x13 inch dish for large family gatherings.