Delicious with noodles or rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken to even thickness using either the palm of your hand or the flat side of a meat mallet.
- 2Place 1 ham slice and 1 cheese slice on each breast half.
- 3Roll up chicken from narrow end, jelly-roll fashion.
- 4Tuck in ham and cheese if necessary and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- 5Heat vegetable oil in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken rolls 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- 6Spoon off fat.
- 7Stir in soup, milk, onions and thyme.
- 8Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low.
- 9Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- 10Remove toothpicks and spoon some sauce over chicken rolls.
- 11Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham n' Cheese Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of broccoli soup