Recipe by anwil
I just threw a quiche together and it had a great flavor so I thought I would share it. great way to use up left over ham.
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 7 -8 eggs
- 2 sprigs green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices American cheese
- 10 -12 small button mushrooms, sliced
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a pie plate with pie crust, fold excess crust around the edges under.
- shred sharp cheese.
- In a bowl mix eggs with a splash of water.
- Add cheese,except American cheese,mushrooms and green onions.
- Pour mixture into pie plate lined with pie crust.
- Put the ripped up American cheese evenly over the top. Using a fork push some of the American cheese under the egg mixture, this is to avoid over browning.
- Cook in 350°F oven for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and slice into eight slices.