1/1 Photo of Ham Mushroom Fettuccine
Yummy and healthy. From Taste of Home Guilt Free Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 lb fully cooked lean ham, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute ham in oil until lightly browned.
- 3Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 4Add onion to skillet; saute for 4 minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms; saute 3 minutes longer.
- 6Stir in the flour, rosemary and pepper until blended.
- 7Gradually add milk.
- 8Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Reduce heat; add peas and sour cream.
- 10Cook 2 minutes longer.
- 11Drain fettuccini; stir into the mushroom mixture.
- 12Add ham; heat through.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Mushroom Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 734.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g