1/3 Photos of Ham, Mushroom and Cheese Omelette
This is just one of those throw together omelette/frittatas. I make this as a special when I just don't feel like being creative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, add mushrooms and ham.
- 2Heat frying pan, and coat with cooking spray or oil.
- 3Add egg mixture to hot pan and cook until almost set. Flip over and when egg is set, top with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- 4Serve with hashbrowns, toast, or rice.
- 5Sometimes I even add chopped green onion, or any color pepper we have on hand.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Mushroom and Cheese Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 648.7 mg
- Sodium 295.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.3 g