Recipe by tasb
This is just one of those throw together omelette/frittatas. I make this as a special when I just don't feel like being creative.
Top Review by V'nut-Beyond Redemption
Lovely and simple. I used Smoked Pork Shoulder, one small Portabella and because i didn't have shredded cheddar, I used a slice of processed cheese. Very nice. Ate it as is for a quick and simple dinner. Thanks.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, add mushrooms and ham.
- Heat frying pan, and coat with cooking spray or oil.
- Add egg mixture to hot pan and cook until almost set. Flip over and when egg is set, top with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with hashbrowns, toast, or rice.
- Sometimes I even add chopped green onion, or any color pepper we have on hand.