Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is just one of those throw together omelette/frittatas. I make this as a special when I just don't feel like being creative.
- Beat eggs, add mushrooms and ham.
- Heat frying pan, and coat with cooking spray or oil.
- Add egg mixture to hot pan and cook until almost set. Flip over and when egg is set, top with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with hashbrowns, toast, or rice.
- Sometimes I even add chopped green onion, or any color pepper we have on hand.
Lovely and simple. I used Smoked Pork Shoulder, one small Portabella and because i didn't have shredded cheddar, I used a slice of processed cheese. Very nice. Ate it as is for a quick and simple dinner. Thanks.
Nice way to use some leftover Christmas ham. I added some sliced cherry tomatoes and freshly ground ground black pepper and also cooked without turning.
Lovely basic tasty omelete. I used black forest thin sliced ham, cut it in strips and fresh mushrooms that I sauteed for just a couple of minutes before adding the eggs & ham. I cooked the omelete with a lid on - that way I doidn't have to flip the omelete - I always make a mess. Thanks tasb for a lovely Sunday Brunch