Ham Mushroom and Cheese Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- For sauce, in a 12-inch skillet, cook and stir onion, celery, carrots, green pepper and garlic, in hot oil over medium heat for 10 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
- Add mushrooms and ham. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream, undrained tomatoes, water, and wine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
- In a small bowl combine cheeses.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the sauce in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese mixture. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping as needed. Repeat this twice.
- Spoon on remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Cover tightly with foil. Bake about 50 minutes or until heated through and noodles are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Let stand, covered, 15 minutes before serving.