Recipe by Amy020
This is from Betty Crocker's "Easy Family Dinners." Made it this morning for breakfast and DH and 5 year old both ate it up! I substituted low fat or fat free ingredients at every opportunity (egg product, l/f cheese, l/f cream cheese, etc.) and it was a great high-protein meal!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Everyone enjoyed it! Not as heavy or greasy as other breakfast casseroles. I used regular cream cheese and added some minced green onion and onion salt. This is more like 12 servings for my family. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 12 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Spray 13x9x2 inches pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with fork.
- Stir in cottage cheese and all remaining ingredients except cream cheese.
- Drop cream cheese by 1/2 teaspoonfuls into egg mixture.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40- 45 mins or until set in center.
- Let stand 5 mins before cutting.
- Cut into squares.