Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and delicate mousse. This was served at my daughters wedding and there was none left! A nice addition for a brunch or shower luncheon.
- Combine gelatin and water in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until gelatine dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Add mayonnaise beating well.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white; don't let it chill to long.
- Stir in next four ingredients (ham, celery, green pepper and onion).
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into lightly oiled 4 cup mold or shape into 2 logs.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with gourmet crackers or baguette.