This is a light and delicate mousse. This was served at my daughters wedding and there was none left! A nice addition for a brunch or shower luncheon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine gelatin and water in a saucepan.
- 2Cook over low heat until gelatine dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add mayonnaise beating well.
- 5Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white; don't let it chill to long.
- 6Stir in next four ingredients (ham, celery, green pepper and onion).
- 7Fold in whipped cream.
- 8Pour into lightly oiled 4 cup mold or shape into 2 logs.
- 9Chill until firm.
- 10Serve with gourmet crackers or baguette.
Browse Our Top Wedding Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: