1/3 Photos of Ham Meatballs in Brown Sugar Sauce
Oh this is sooo good. It smells heavenly and has that great mix of sweet and salty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the pork ham, eggs, milk and cereal. Mix well.
- 2Shape into 1-1/2 inch to 2 inch meatballs.
- 3Place in a greast 13x9 baking dish.
- 4In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 6Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 4 minutes.
- 7Pour over meatballs.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 60-70 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Meatballs in Brown Sugar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded wheat cereal