Oh this is sooo good. It smells heavenly and has that great mix of sweet and salty.
Make and share this Ham Meatballs in Brown Sugar Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine the pork ham, eggs, milk and cereal. Mix well.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch to 2 inch meatballs.
- Place in a greast 13x9 baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 4 minutes.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 60-70 minutes or until browned.