Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From my Grandma Jewel's recipe box.
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook and drain macaroni; set aside.
- Put soup, onion, milk and half of the cheese in osterizer.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Mix macaroni, ham and sauce lightly in prepared casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.