Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a simple, but delicious recipe that I inherited through my wife. These are great for Christmas, Easter, or anytime you want a "fancy" mini-meatloaf. These warm up well so we usually make a double or trible recipe. This is also a great way to use over any leftover ham you have.
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and form in single serving "logs". We usually end up with about 12.
- Mix remaining ingredients together for sauce.
- Place logs in a shallow baking pan.
- Baste with half of the sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Baste with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes more.
- Serve hot with sauce from the pan.