Recipe by Jest4Fun
This is a simple, but delicious recipe that I inherited through my wife. These are great for Christmas, Easter, or anytime you want a "fancy" mini-meatloaf. These warm up well so we usually make a double or trible recipe. This is also a great way to use over any leftover ham you have.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground ham
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and form in single serving "logs". We usually end up with about 12.
- Mix remaining ingredients together for sauce.
- Place logs in a shallow baking pan.
- Baste with half of the sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Baste with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes more.
- Serve hot with sauce from the pan.