- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 3 ounces ham (4 slices, 4-inch x 7-inch, Danola)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Place one ham slice on each rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting at a short end, roll up each rectangle and press edges to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 5 slices, for a total of 20 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.