- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 4 slices ham
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Place ham slices on rectangles, trimming to fit. Spread mustard over ham and sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting with short side, tightly roll up and press edge to seal. Roll in sesame seeds. Cut each roll into 5 slices, and place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and serve warm.