Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Comfort food at its best. Posted as a request.
Top Review by upnorth cook
Very good! Would make it again, already am making it again. The only thing I did different was to add 14oz fat free chicken broth to add a little more flavor and we like more broth. Highly recommend this recipe. Thank you Karen.
- 5 cups cabbage, chopped
- 6 large carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped (3 cups)
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, undrained