Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are little sandwiches you make ahead and freeze. I remember them fondly from childhood and just got the recipe from my mom. I recall the hot dog buns got kind of funky in the freezer. They were still good kid-food though.
- In big bowl mix cheese and ham,.
- In another bowl mix chili sauce, mayo, onion and eggs.
- combine the two bowls. This is the filling.
- stuff hot dogs buns with the filling.
- Wrap well in foil, chill at least 6 hours or freeze as long as you deem edible.
- Bake 1/2 hr at 300 degrees F.