This is an adopted recipe I will try and change up as soon as I can. Any suggestions?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1 dash cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 4 ounces light cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1/2 lb ham, chopped
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1 whole red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- pork sausage link
- 1Combine flour and 1/2 cup milk, stirring until smooth.
- 2Combine flour mixture, remaining 1 1/4 cups milk, mustard, pepper and salt in a medium saucepan, stirring well.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until milk mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 4Remove from heat; add cheese, stirring until cheese melts.
- 5Stir in sour cream.
- 6Combine cheese mixture, ham, corn and hash browns in a large bowl, stirring well.
- 7Spoon potato mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake 30 to 35 additional minutes or until golden.
- 10Serve with sausage links.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 662.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 20.0 g