Recipe by SkysMama
This is an easy and tasty hashbrown and ham casserole that's perfect for breakfast, brunch or as a sidedish. You can use either shredded frozen hashbrowns or Southern style (diced) hashbrowns. The french fried onions can be substituted with crumbled potato chips.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups packed grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions or 1 (6 ounce) cancrumbled potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is slightly golden.
- Sprinkle top with french fried onions (or crumbled potato chips) and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.