Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick casserole to put together on hurried days. Generally a favorite with kids.
- 907.18 g frozen diced hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 453.59 g cubed ham
- 283.49 g frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 304.75 g cancondensed low-fat low-sodium cream of broccoli soup (or regular type)
- 304.75 g can condensed tomato soup
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese (or mild cheddar cheese or combo of both)
- 295.73 ml nonfat milk
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a deep 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well-blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
This sounded like it would be a hit, but none of us loved it -- and we adore ham, hash browns and broccoli! I think it was the tomato soup that turned us off; it didn't seem to fit with the rest of the ingredients.
Easy and yummy weeknight recipe. Next time I might try cream of mushroom soup with it since I'm not a huge broccoli fan. I added a bread crumb and butter topping that really finished it off nicely.