Recipe by *Parsley*
A quick casserole to put together on hurried days. Generally a favorite with kids.
Top Review by LindaB
This sounded like it would be a hit, but none of us loved it -- and we adore ham, hash browns and broccoli! I think it was the tomato soup that turned us off; it didn't seem to fit with the rest of the ingredients.
- 32 ounces frozen diced hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1 lb cubed ham
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed low-fat low-sodium cream of broccoli soup (or regular type)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (or mild cheddar cheese or combo of both)
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme