A quick casserole to put together on hurried days. Generally a favorite with kids.
Make and share this Ham Hash Browns and Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 32 ounces frozen diced hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1 lb cubed ham
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed low-fat low-sodium cream of broccoli soup (or regular type)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (or mild cheddar cheese or combo of both)
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a deep 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well-blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 55-60 minutes.