1/1 Photo of Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes (Crock Pot)
6 hrs 10 mins
This recipe I believe is Pennsylvania Dutch. It has been passed down in my family for generations and they have all absolutely loved it and still do!! Try it for yourself. The ham flavors the potatoes and green beans and gives them a wonderful flavor! Its quick and easy and complete meal for your family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1very simple and easy complete meal!
- 2Add your ham cubed to your preference, canned green beans add juice from at least one can, add canned whole potatoes add juice from at least one can.
- 3add to crock pot cook on slow for at least 6 hours and you have a quick and complete meal.
- 4this recipe should serve 4-6 people.
- 5I add a little vinegar to my own bowl myself, try it you may love it I DO!
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 4484.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 63.3 g