- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon dried clove (the powdered stuff)
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup (any kind, light, regular, doesn't matter)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together into a thickish paste.
- Pour over your ham while cooking.
- I usually start using the glaze about 1/4 of the way into the cooking time, and then continually baste the ham for the duration of cooking.
- Atfer cooking, pour the leftovers into a gravy boat and serve with the ham at the table.