Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From one of the ham companies. Don't ask, I don't remember. Fast and cool for a hot summer lunch. On De Gustibus on July 15th.
- 29 ounces canned peach halves, drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces pineapple slices, an d drained
- 1 lb ham, thinly sliced
- cream cheese
- chopped walnuts
- strawberry, whole
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Salad: Line platter with lettuce. Arrange the peaches, pears, pineapple slices, and ham on it.
- Roll cream cheese into balls. Roll in the walnuts. Arrange the walnut cream cheese balls with the pineapple slices.
- Fill the peach halves with the blue berries. Garnish the pear with a strawberry.
- Either drizzle on the dressing before serving or serve on the side.