Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy fried rice you can make with leftovers
Make and share this Ham Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a medium skilet.
- beat egg and cook scrambled in oil.
- set egg aside.
- add ham and onions to pan.
- cook for about 1 minute until onions are tender.
- add green onions and garlic and mix cooking only slighly
- add rice and soy sauce.
- stir until all the ingredients are mixed and rice is hot.
- add toasted sesame oil and mix again.