Easy fried rice you can make with leftovers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium skilet.
- 2beat egg and cook scrambled in oil.
- 3set egg aside.
- 4add ham and onions to pan.
- 5cook for about 1 minute until onions are tender.
- 6add green onions and garlic and mix cooking only slighly
- 7add rice and soy sauce.
- 8stir until all the ingredients are mixed and rice is hot.
- 9add toasted sesame oil and mix again.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 915.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: