Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something my family absolutely loves with any Asian food.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add carrots and rice.
- Cook for one minute, stirring frequently.
- Stir in eggs and cook until eggs are set, stirring frequently.
- Add ham, heat through and serve.
I modified it for what we had around. It was very good! 1 small onion 3 cloves of garlic 1 can of carrots sliced 1 can of potatoes sliced 2 cups rice 2 cups ham Still came out wonderful! Thanks for sharing.