world famous chefs 1941 zaar world tour 8
Make and share this Ham Fresh Mushrooms and Asparagus Bechamel recipe from Food.com.
- cook the sauce 1st.
- melt butter add flour stirring constantly.
- gradually add hot milk.
- season with salt and pepper.
- and pinch of nutmeg.
- cook until thick.
- add more milk if needed.
- lightly brown 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan.
- add mushrooms cook for 10 minutes.
- add 1/2 pint of cream and 7/8 c sauce.
- boil 2 minutes.
- toast bread and trim all edges neatly.
- place ham on top of toast.
- place mushrooms on top and asparagus tips beside mushrooms.
- cover with remaining cream sauce.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- dot with 1 T butter.
- and broil until browned.