1/2 Photos of Ham-Filled Biscuits With Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
This is another quick and easy snack, appetizer, side to soup and/or salad. Don't skip the sauce! It really makes these tiny little sandwiches. The biscuits can be baked, split and buttered up to 24 hours prior to serving, just store in an air-tight container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can pillsbury big country refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (the layer type doesn't work as well)
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half crosswise (to make 2 half-moon shapes); place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3With back of teaspoon, spread 1 tablespoon mustard evenly over tops of biscuits.
- 4Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Place on wire rack to cool.
- 6Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine onions and butter, mix well.
- 7Split each cooled biscuit; spread both halves with about 1/4 teaspoon butter mixture.
- 8Roll ham slices loosely and place on bottom biscuit halves; cover with top halves to make sandwiches.
- 9In another bowl, combine dipping sauce ingredients; blend well.
- 10Transfer to small serving dish.
- 11Serve the sandwiches arranged around the dipping sauce on a platter for serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham-Filled Biscuits With Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: