Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very tasty filling breakfast that kids love.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll rolls & place in a 9x13 pan.
- Press 1/2 inch up sides of pan to form a crust.
- Press together all perforations.
- Bake at 375* for 5 minutes; set aside.
- Saute onions in butter over medium heat.
- Add ham.
- Spread over dough & sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt & pepper.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.