I was looking for a recipe to make a portable breakfast the night before. This keeps us from needing to buy breakfast out. I've tested this recipe a few times and the nice thing is how quick and easy it is. It is great for lots of company, or to pack up and take away the next morning. The general idea is 1 egg per two biscuits. Sprinkle the other stuff evenly over the top, so your proportions can vary to your tastes or ingredients available. I liked hard cooked eggs (nothing slimy). I enjoy these eggs very much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a glass pan with cooking spray.
- 2Split the flaky layer biscuits in half. If you use two cans, just put one can on the bottom, one can on the top.
- 3Soft scramble the eggs. (they will finish cooking hard enough in the oven).
- 4Evenly spread eggs over layer of biscuits.
- 5Evenly spread diced ham and shredded cheese on top.
- 6Split second can of flaky layer biscuits and place on top.
- 7Bake at 325 until biscuits are done. Takes approximately 20-25 minutes, but I start checking them at 15.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Egg Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 227.9 mg
- Sodium 421.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hungry Jack big flaky refrigerated biscuits