1/3 Photos of Ham & Egg Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray casserole dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Trim crusts from bread, cut slices and place bread on the bottom of casserole dish.
- 3Beat eggs, add salt, pepper, evaporated milk and mix well.
- 4Pour egg mixture over bread.
- 5Sprinkle diced ham over egg mixture and cover.
- 6Place casserole in refrigerator overnight or for at least five hours.
- 7Remove casserole from the refrigerator, sprinkle cheese on top of eggs.
- 8Place casserole in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 to 22 minutes depending on the depth of the casserole dish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 241.4 mg
- Sodium 326.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.9 g