Recipe by bdyashana
A standard egg casserole at our house. Great with left-over ham or turkey. You can also add bacon or veggies if you like.
Top Review by rickoholic83
A great breakfast bake! I cut the recipe in half and baked it in an 8 x 8 dish. I used Dave's Killer Good Seed Bread and put some baby spinach over the ham before adding the cheese and eggs. To the eggs, I added some granulated garlic and red pepper flakes. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups cooked ham or 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 -8 slices bread, torn in pieces or cubed
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add milk to eggs.
- Mix egg mixture, salt and pepper together.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Put bread pieces in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle ham or sausage over bread and sprinkle cheese over the meat.
- Pour egg mixture over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.