Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted be Marteal Alexander of Kosciusko, MS. **1 hour for chill time**
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pimiento cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- Mix all ingredients together very well.
- Take out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
- **Good with corn chips**.
I have used this recipe for years and it's always loved by all!! The only thing that I do differently is stir in a couple of T of dried parsley.....or you can sprinkle it on top for a nice presentation. Thanks for posting!!