Recipe by LexingtonMom
A chilled penne pasta salad with the unique, almost sour flavor of swiss and dijon that makes your taste buds tingle.
- 7 ounces penne pasta
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta per package directions; drain.
- In large bowl combine pasta, cheese, carrot and pepper.
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream and mustard.
- Spoon sour cream mixture over salad, and toss to coat.
- Chill in refigerator, or serve as-is for a softer, warmer version.