Recipe by Kaykwilts
These are so good. I got this recipe from Mr. Pierce.
Top Review by SimplyDelicious
Fantabulous! I left out the worcestershire sauce (personal preference) and used the trays of rectangular dinner rolls! I took the entire tray of dinner rolls out of the package (rolls still attached together), used a bread knife and sliced the rolls lengthwise. Then I spread the filling over the rolls. I put the rolls back together and placed the inside the aluminum tray they came in. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes (uncovered) until the tops of the rolls are browned slightly. Take out of the oven and separate the rolls, place them on a platter. Voila! A great appetizer for parties; wonderful flavor; scrumptious!
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 3 tablespoons regular prepared mustard or 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 medium onion, chopped & dried with paper towel
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages pepperidge farm party rolls
- 1 lb ham, grated
- 1⁄3 lb swiss cheese