Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice lunch, especially for little kids, or easy, make ahead, crowd pleasing appetizer.
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml chives, chopped
- 1.23 ml mustard powder
- 6 slice boiled ham (thin slices)
- 283.49 g rye bread, rounds
- Blend cheese, Worcestershire sauce, chives, and mustard, and spread mixture over ham slices.
- Roll up jelly roll-style, and chill for an hour or two.
- Cut into 1/2" to 3/4" slices and serve with rye bread.