Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice lunch, especially for little kids, or easy, make ahead, crowd pleasing appetizer.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 6 slices boiled ham (thin slices)
- 10 ounces rye bread, rounds
- Blend cheese, Worcestershire sauce, chives, and mustard, and spread mixture over ham slices.
- Roll up jelly roll-style, and chill for an hour or two.
- Cut into 1/2" to 3/4" slices and serve with rye bread.