Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple to prepare, and your guests will enjoy these little balls served along side with crackers and veggies...a popular appetizer for a shower or a simple get-together.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagethinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, chopped ham, onions and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Shape into 3/4-inch balls.
- Roll in chopped peanuts.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with crackers and raw veggies.