Recipe by katie brannon
My mother has used this recipe for every occasion that you can possibly think of. Everyone asks for the recipe and cannot believe that it is that easy. It is also great because you can add or subtract as much ham or onions as you want.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) packagethinly sliced ham
- 2 bunches green onions (or chives, whatever you call them)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the ham into small pieces.
- Cut up the green onions into small pieces as well.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, the green onions, and the ham into a bowl and mix (smoosh) with your hands.
- Form into a ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Great with Ritz crackers!