Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother has used this recipe for every occasion that you can possibly think of. Everyone asks for the recipe and cannot believe that it is that easy. It is also great because you can add or subtract as much ham or onions as you want.
- Cut up the ham into small pieces.
- Cut up the green onions into small pieces as well.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, the green onions, and the ham into a bowl and mix (smoosh) with your hands.
- Form into a ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Great with Ritz crackers!
I looked everywhere for this recipe. I was so happy when I found it here. This cheeseball was so easy and so good I will make it over and over!
Have made this exact recipe only using dried beef. Very good with the green onion. I put the dried beef slices in my mini food processor. Great recipe!