Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick and simple chowder I made with Easter leftovers. Five ingredients to pure comfort food. Everything is pre-cooked so all that really needs to be done is to heat together.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of celery soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, diced
- 2 cups corn
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- salt and pepper
- Stir together soup and milk until blended.
- Add sweet potato, corn and ham. Heat through but do not boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.