- 6 ounces smoked ham
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 6 ounces turkey breast, sliced
- 8 slices swiss cheese, each a 4-inch square
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each slice of ham with horseradish sauce, top with turkey slice and cheese.
- Roll and secure with picks.
- Brush with melted butter and roll in seasoned crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet and heat in a 350F oven for 12 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt.
- Remove picks, cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Serve warm.