Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a neat lunchtime dish for just two. I found it in a Crack Barrel cookbook.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- In a large serving bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
We enjoyed this quick and easy coleslaw. I especially liked that it was made with ingredients that I always have on hand. I did have to add about 1 tsp. more sugar, as we like our coleslaw a little on the sweeter side. Congratulations on your Football Pool win, Jim. *Made for 2009 Football Pool*