From The MDC Kitchen To Yours
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix together ham, mayonnaise, horseradish, ketchup, garlic powder and chopped dill pickle.
- 2Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- 3Cut each in half diagonally to make 16 triangles.
- 4Place a spoonful of ham mixture in center of triangle.
- 5Bring two ends of dough into center over filling. Fold long end over all and press together to seal.
- 6Place seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Brush with melted margarine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Cocktail Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: