Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The MDC Kitchen To Yours
Make and share this Ham Cocktail Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl mix together ham, mayonnaise, horseradish, ketchup, garlic powder and chopped dill pickle.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each in half diagonally to make 16 triangles.
- Place a spoonful of ham mixture in center of triangle.
- Bring two ends of dough into center over filling. Fold long end over all and press together to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted margarine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.