Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
From The MDC Kitchen To Yours
Make and share this Ham Cocktail Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can low-salt ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon ketchup, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl mix together ham, mayonnaise, horseradish, ketchup, garlic powder and chopped dill pickle.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each in half diagonally to make 16 triangles.
- Place a spoonful of ham mixture in center of triangle.
- Bring two ends of dough into center over filling. Fold long end over all and press together to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted margarine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.